1. I’m complex; I’m a labryinth. I wish there was a simpler way to descibe myself but sadly there is not.
2. I love to act. Acting’s my niche. Acting’s my hobby. Acting will be my career…hopefully.
3. In regards to my past, I’m not sure what to think of it. Its presence has brought to the present and because of this I am thankful. Overall I’ve changed my opinion so much I’m not sure if I even care about the topic.
4. In regards to my future, I genuinely care about people and I hope that I’m provided with the outlets to further showcase the fact. When I was younger, I actually wanted to get into politics but that won’t allow for change. “If you don’t become an actor, you’ll never be a factor.”
5. My name is Stephen J. Doyle III, the Great-Grandson of Stephenson Aldophus Doyle. I reside in Westchester, New York which is more famously known as the area “right above the City.”
“Ideas, like large rivers, never have just one source.” -Willie Ley
♥ 0 notes