5 (main) keys to life
1. Smile. Smiling is the best weapon against all foolishness, which is why I always get my Colgate on. “Colgate: to reflect, protect, & repel against all foolery.”
2. Lotion. Lotion is the duct tape of body care. The thing fixes anything. The thing can moisturize anything and sometimes at the end of the day all you need is a little lotion to be happy :D
3. Respect. Showing respect to people is essential. It is vital. We live in a melting pot called America, yet some of us have not truly accepted the idea of diversity. Let’s be honest no one’s a native of this land and we’re all sprinkles of something.
4. Oreos. There was a time where there were no ice cold milks and Oreo cookies. We must remember this everyday. “Savor the flavor, savor the flavor.”
5. Be yourself. A wise movie once said you must get to living or get to dying, it’s that simple. Don’t spend life trying to impress others, do what makes you happy…as long as it’s not Hitler’ish or somewhere along those lines.
♥ 0 notes